I am very pleased to welcome you on my website!
The latest updates are now online, stay tuned! (from 23/12/2022)
I wish you a wonderful Christmas and a beautiful start of 2023!
- News: « Le Nouveau Salon » will be released on Et’cetera Records beginning of April 2023 and the pre-release concert will be in Amsterdam Uilenburgersjoel, on March 29th!!! Info for tickets coming soon.
- We did it! Thanks to you, my crowdfunding campaign for « Le Nouveau Salon » was very successful! I am so grateful for the support by so many people, thank you!!!
- New partnership with the « Cercles des artistes Europeens » in France, project of 3 special concerts/exhibition in 2023, to promote my new album, around the themes of « La Belle Epoque » , poetry and the women in the Arts! www.cercledesartisteseuropeens.com/partenariats-dans-l-art-et-la-culture/
- « Expo Metro » Miami Beach, Florida, during the Art Basel Miami Beach, from 1-3 December 2023, « Le Nouveau Salon » project will be exposed with a special photo from Kaupo Kikkas!
-I started my season with a very special project, guesting in Belgium to record the music for the theatre piece of Lisaboa Houbrechts « Vake Poes; of hoe god verdween » (Pépé Chat ou comment dieu a disparu) together with the Opera Ballet Vlaanderen and Pedro Beriso. It will be premiered and tour in Belgium, France and The Netherlands from February until June 2023. check info and dates on www.lesballetscdela.be/nl/projects/productions/grandpa-puss-or-how-god-disappeared/info/
-Celebrating the 5 year Anniversary of Pynarello with an awesome concert on 11th of September, together with Gallowstreet at 20.00 on the Ponton of the « Singel » for « TivoliVredenburg in Utrecht! It will be fun, don’t miss it! And it is challenging to learn by hart, believe me! It will come back with more mouvements for New Year’s Eve in Utrecht.
-Returning to Zurich to play with my beloved ensemble Collegium Novum Zurich in September for « Die Doppelstimmung » in St. Jakob church. Work by Xenakis, Djordevic and Haubensak! Check for more info and tickets on: www.cnz.ch and in January for Schoenberg « Pierrot Lunaire »
-Great ballet productions coming up with my orchestra in Amsterdam National Opera and Ballet including lots of Tchaikovsky: Sleeping Beauty and Swan Lake! check www.operaballet.nl and www.hetballetorkest.nl
Interview of Marion Schopman in the summer issue of « FLUIT », the dutch flute magazine from NFG. (July 2020)
- Private live or online lessons available from now on, do not hesitate to contact me through the contact form!